ROTZLER HZ Pulling Winches
ROTZLER's range of impressive HZ recovery winches are suitable for an almost limitless array of potential applications. Numerous mounting options ensure the right solution can be found for different vehicle requirements. Perfect integration in the vehicle chassis, an extensive range of standard features as well as a wealth of options and useful accessories are characteristic of the robust HZ winch series.
Good reasons speak for ROTZLER HZ pulling winches:
- outstanding cost/performance ratio,
- perfect integration in different vehicle types,
- simple and quick installation in vehicles,
- robust design for high pulling strength,
- optimised installation dimensions and weight,
- extensive set of options and useful accessories for individual applications and
- winch series with pulling forces ranging from 50 - 330 kN.
- planetary gearbox for optimum efficiency of power transmission,
- hydraulic motors with mounted counter-balance valve,
- hydraulically ventilalated spring-loaded multi-disc brake for holding the load,
- dog clutch for uncoupling the gear train and
- slack rope free wheeling prevents unwinding of the loose rope on the drum.